The Foundation offers eight John Monash Scholarships per year for postgraduate study at a non-Australian university. Only Australian citizens graduating from Australian universities are eligible to apply.
Scholarship information, fields of study and criteria from the General Sir John Monash Foundation
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for a John Monash Scholarship, the application form and other relevant information will be available from the Foundation website from 1 July each year.
The timetable for applications is:
- 31 August – Close of Applications
- September – State Panel Shortlisting, Call for Referee Reports
- October – State Panel Interviews
- November – National Panel Interviews
- December – Offers to nominated Scholars
- March of the following year - Presentation of Scholarships by the Governor-General