You should carefully read the following terms and conditions of the Professional Teachers' Council NSW (PTC NSW). Your membership, download, purchase or use of any resources and/or services from our website http://www.ptc.nsw.edu.au implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the PTC NSW office.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS BELOW, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THE PTC NSW.
We may periodically update this Terms and Conditions of Use without further notice. We encourage you to review these terms and conditions from time to time for any changes.
The Professional Teachers' Council NSW (PTC NSW) provides the website for member use and is fully maintained from the proceeds from membership subscriptions.
NOTE: It is conditional of membership that members retain the information sourced from this website for their own personal use and agree not to share this information and/or resources with non-members. Failure to comply with this will place individual membership in jeopardy.
The material on the PTC NSW website is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce material on this site in unaltered form only for your personal, non-commercial use or for your classroom use.
External site images used on this site are used with the permission of the managers of those sites.
PTC NSW recommends that you refer to the copyright statements at those sites before making use of the external site materials.
Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
If you have requests for further authorisation and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights, please contact the PTC NSW office.
Conditions of use
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
- PTC NSW accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information accessed through this website, and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose.
- Users should make their own judgements about those matters and/or seek independent advice.
- PTC NSW makes every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to-date. The currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites letting us know of any changes. If you find a link that does not work, please contact us by telephone or via the online feedback form.
- To the extent permitted by law, PTC NSW excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of PTC NSW.
You assume all risks associated with use of the web site, including:
- risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it;
- or the risk that the content of this website and linked web sites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
Your use of this website will be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring. For further information refer to the website's Privacy Statement.
Unauthorised use of this website could result in criminal prosecution.
These terms are governed by the law in force and any dispute about these terms or the contents of this web site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the NSW courts and the courts of appeal from them.
You must comply with the Terms and Conditions set out by PTC NSW.
Please choose our products and/or services carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- We do NOT offer refunds for PTC NSW membership.
- We do offer refunds for workshop/conference registrations. No refunds are possible after the registration closing date of each workshop or conference.
When purchasing from Professional Teachers' Council NSW (PTC NSW) your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. Our website is secured by GeoTrust, offering the highest level of encryption and security possible. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact the PTC NSW office.